Our latest release offers features and improvements that are just one more step in our relentless pursuit to make Snapizzi even better! Paper proofing leveled-up again! You can now make proof sheets of Group photos. You have the option to proof only Subject images, only Group images, or both.
We’re also pleased to announce the Project Summary tool. This will give you insight into the metrics for your Projects, including data from your Studio Search Page showing the number of searches and successful forwards to your connected platform.
Other notable items:
- Hovering over an image in any Repair Tool modal will magnify the image and display the filename. In case you didn’t already know, hovering over any code in these modals will also display the Subject data connected to that code.
- Gallery naming is now supported for all platforms.
- Added a dropdown field selection menu in the paper proofing modal.
- Blog link added to the Dashboard.
- Replaced the Task progress icon.
We hope you enjoy these new additions. You can expect more time-saving features in the coming weeks and months. If you don’t already have an account, get a free 14-day trial here.
We’re at it again! Say hello to Libris by PhotoShelter! Libris is a cloud-based, Enterprise Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform for visual media designed for businesses and organizations.
Libris lets you upload all of your media assets (and their metadata) from your hard drive, server, camera and mobile device right to your account with the click of a button. With unlimited contributors, your whole team can upload photos and videos to the same place, whether they’re in the office or on the go. Store and organize all of your assets in Libris so you can find exactly what you need in seconds.
How is Libris different from PhotoShelter?
While PhotoShelter Photographer accounts are similar to Libris accounts, they differ in a few key areas:
- A Libris account may be owned by a company or institution, rather than an individual.
- Libris accounts have a multi-user, role-based structure.
- The Libris user interface and terminology are geared to organizations rather than photographers.
- Libris offers a consolidated organization and permission structure, appropriate for a company.
- Libris offers limited customization options, while PhotoShelter Photographer accounts offer a wide range of professional portfolios and customizable websites.
- Video support is an available option for Libris accounts.
With Libris, you can easily grant access to photos and videos, and make image requests self-service. Libris makes it effortless for your team and partners to search, browse and download, which means they’ll download assets more often and help you get more ROI from your visual media library. With easy access to photos and videos, you’ll be able to take advantage of more opportunities to tell your brand’s story.
Learn more on the Libris website .
You can expect more time-saving features in the coming weeks and months. If you don’t already have a Snapizzi account, try it now with a Free 14-Day Trial.
We said more cool stuff was coming! And today, we’re excited to announce that our latest release includes an update to Snapizzi Paperless that you’re going to love!
You can now add/edit Subject information on the fly when using Snapizzi Paperless and your Project database will automatically update — saving you more time!
This improvement is especially useful when using blank cards or when you’re capturing customer data on-site. Of course, you’ll always have the option to bulk edit your Project data if that is better for your workflow.
Paper proofing also leveled up! If your Project requires proof sheets, you’re no longer limited to 1 row of 3 images. You can now have up to 6 rows and 18 images on your custom proof sheets!
We hope you like these new additions. We’ll get back to making Snapizzi even better for you. If you have any questions or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We love hearing from you!