We’re at it again! Say hello to Libris by PhotoShelter! Libris is a cloud-based, Enterprise Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform for visual media designed for businesses and organizations.
Libris lets you upload all of your media assets (and their metadata) from your hard drive, server, camera and mobile device right to your account with the click of a button. With unlimited contributors, your whole team can upload photos and videos to the same place, whether they’re in the office or on the go. Store and organize all of your assets in Libris so you can find exactly what you need in seconds.
How is Libris different from PhotoShelter?
While PhotoShelter Photographer accounts are similar to Libris accounts, they differ in a few key areas:
- A Libris account may be owned by a company or institution, rather than an individual.
- Libris accounts have a multi-user, role-based structure.
- The Libris user interface and terminology are geared to organizations rather than photographers.
- Libris offers a consolidated organization and permission structure, appropriate for a company.
- Libris offers limited customization options, while PhotoShelter Photographer accounts offer a wide range of professional portfolios and customizable websites.
- Video support is an available option for Libris accounts.
With Libris, you can easily grant access to photos and videos, and make image requests self-service. Libris makes it effortless for your team and partners to search, browse and download, which means they’ll download assets more often and help you get more ROI from your visual media library. With easy access to photos and videos, you’ll be able to take advantage of more opportunities to tell your brand’s story.
Learn more on the Libris website .