Join Snapizzi Founder and CEO, Randy dela Fuente, as he discusses Snapizzi with photographer, author, pioneering podcaster, and blogger, Martin Bailey.
Here are some highlights of the interview:
- First, what is Snapizzi?
- What is involved in preparing to shoot an event or project?
- The school photo shoot management looks awesome too. Tell us how this works?
- As I’ve not used Zenfolio, could you tell us the sort of options available to the photographer for actually selling the images to the customer?
- What led to Randy becoming the CEO of Snapizzi?
- Tell us a little bit more about your background Randy?
- Can you give us three tips for successfully shooting an Event?
- Improve your business skills
- Get out from behind the camera
- It’s easier to get 1,000 people to give you a dollar than to get one person to give you $1,000
- Tell us about the Snapizzi pricing models?
- Which services do you currently plug into and what do you have lined up for the coming months?
Martin Bailey is a nature and wildlife photographer based in Tokyo. Martin is a popular international tour and workshop leader, helping photographers from around the world to see and capture the wonders of this awesome planet we call home.